Monday, July 18, 2005

the Hawaiian BBQ buffet at ECP

it was awesome. Consisted of prawns, squid, lamb, beef, assorted vege, bbq fruits with honey, honey chicken.... it was really quite good. But best of all was the company i'd say ! :D
Who were there? Maria, Willy, Michelle, Niq and Yuanlee ... Samantha, JoAnn, Junhao, Dawn, Meiyi, Olivia ... Elgin and Noel came later and joined us.. am i missing somebody out? Oh well, the pix will tell us later !

I think outings like these kickass. We talk about old times, about what's going on now... and all the little scandals.. and make up new jokes as we go along. I had an idea to record all the good jokes ever made by us, but that's really tough. Maybe we'r not that funny. i don't know... Or we have too many good jokes tat we can't remember any. .. . personally speaking, blogging is impt to me cuz i can't remember lots of the good times i had. And blogging helps me keep track of it. like a history that i write for myself.

Ok, so what happened at the bbq? Nothing much, besides the usual slam-Billy-fest but tat's ok i know u guys love me deep inside.. .it's jz too difficult to get it out sometimes.. i know i know... sighz.. u guys are so so sweet... and u express it by slamming me, tho i wonder why u can say things like billy, u are so stupid... THAT's NOT TRUE!! I'M NOT STUPID !! I'M JUST SPECIAL !!!!! DAMNIT I AM !!! (crowd reluctantly stops laughing)

K K ... so what ahppned? Well, Heshan called. HE asked me to be the proxy to ballot for the room. But did that work? No... Peter-Anal-Lau said tat it doesn't count cuz he dind't inform any JCRC. So he was put last on the list of room balloting. Sorry heshan, u'r staying alone in block 2.

So any new updateS? YESH!!! Kek's with a girl called ANDREA!~~~ ok old news. But i spent one night with her in JB... Ah wait.. along with Kek and my friend Julia. And Julia and i realized that Andrea is really fun. That night she kissed Julia on a forfeit... and she stepped on kek on his butt and back too, as a forfeit. As for me, my forfeit was to run and be chased by Kek's dog. We had a real whiCkEd time... :D So... Andrea is a really cool girl.. she's fun and pretty and is a really good catch!! Cheers KEK !!! well done!!! *patience pays off guys!!* Jackpot lah kek.... good shit ... etc etc etc...

K guys.. gtg for supper now.. latA ~

Bills

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home