Tuesday, July 19, 2005

missing everyone!!

hey all.... i joined the blog! :P using the computer in the office (illegally) to drop a quick note to say that I REALLY MISS U ALL!!!! *sob* work's exactly as everyone's dreading... monotonous and no-end-in-sight... but i guess it's natural evolution of the process of growing up...

ok, enough lamenting! everyone had better keep this updated k (namely BILLY, cuz he started it.... :P) cuz this'll be my main vein of gossip and entertainment in between trying to find time to come back and visit u all! i wanna see scandal and sleaze as well as stripping escapades and shower ambushes.... pix wld be brilliant too! but of course, anything here will be just fine.... also, let's arrange more outings like sunday's BBQ! (food,food,food...)

okies, i'd better get back to my work... my superiors keep walking about behind me and looking at what i'm doing...! miss u all...!!!!! *HUGZ!*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home