Monday, August 22, 2005

of merlions and retro music

Yeah I totally agree with Yuan..! Looks like this blog's kinda stagnating... surely there's stuff to comment on? BASH!!! :) I was witness to quite a few "merlions" outside the club and, though stinky, they were kind of entertaining.. :P But all in all, I had quite a good time so kudos to the concert team! Location was good because it wasn't too big a space, nor too tiny.. Just a little too much retro music for my liking.. hehe.. HipHop R&B for me!!

P.S: Who the hell is 'CutecutePolarBear'???

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

mba online courses
how can you not know who the "cutecute polarbear" is ??

haha..a clue will be his amphibious nature

3:16 PM  
Blogger luckys said...

gtavapk.monster
MIBM Global offers the best one year mba programs in india, online

11:58 AM  
Blogger Book Cellar said...

Thanks for sharing nice information....
Download Daddy Was a Thief Mod Apk

10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home