Monday, September 05, 2005

Violated: The truth revealed!!!

After reading the post, as a concerned resident of Raffles Hall, I couldnt help but to express my honest opinion..

1) Firstly, Weekiat is a quiet boy. He may be very talented in swimming but I doubt he has the brute strength to force Heshan on all fours. In fact, I heard that Heshan has a reputation for making girls cry with his advances...so it is highly unlikely that he would submit to Weekiat so easily...

2) A friend of Neeti actually told me that after that night, Neeti was actually boasting about how she had double the fun and pleasure compared to Sid and Weekiat respectively. It really makes me wonder who the real victim was in Sid's room...

3) And lastly, I need to warn residents of blk 4 regarding a hairy creature called Chewbaka...I actually saw this Chewbaka trying to rip off poor Weekiat's towel when he got out from the washroom! Not only that, this creature also tried to share the same urinal cubicle with Heshan...now that makes more sense since Chewbaka is indeed bigger than Heshan

Concerned blk 4 resident

1 Comments:

Blogger RHallstars said...

LAME ~~~~~~~~~~~ CMON WEEKIAT!!!! hahhahhaha

11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home