Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Violated eyesight : King Kong rampage (in panties)....

Descending block 6 stairs for a calm midnight stroll I turned my attention and direction towards a more familiar building. Upon my arrival I was greeted by the site of a topless and not so "cute cute " polar bear carrying on a conversation within the 3rd floor toilet with a foul smelling biped. Having let my curiosity get the better of me I had to know what form of animal could possibly emit such an ungodly smell while cleansing itself. So obviously the only solution was for me to remove the biped's clothing from its surroundings thus forcing it to end its yearly cleansing ritual abruptly and come out.

This obviously was a mistake. Because upon the discovery of its missing clothing the biped(who I will from now on refer to as King Kong) with an ear splitting "vaaarrrk!!" displayed its pubic region by climbing the walls of the cubical. This was its first sign of aggression as it was followed by a series of jumping up and down while simultaneously waving its hands and feet in the air and screaming "vaark u Sri Lankan!!".Due to its ascending aggression I proceeded to do the only sane thing I could think of…… I documented the entire episode with a camera.

The ensuing rampage was a violent one with flying threats and genitalia. Fearing loss of eyesight I threw back King Kong's silky/lacy undergarment. With a flash my eyesight was saved but to my horror KingKong had grabbed an unsuspecting imbecile of a cow. However my fear was not shared for once the cow's rear came into contact with the biped's genitals it seemed strangely calm and content.

This was obviously my queue to leave.... which I did as fast as possible .....